- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) salted butter, melted
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1 cup (8 fl oz or 250 ml) whole milk
- 1 (5 oz or 150 g) tart green apple, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups (5 oz or 150 g) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 1/4 teaspoons (5 g) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) brown sugar
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Mix together the butter, egg, and milk in a large bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar.
- 4Fold in dry mixture into wet mixture, just until combined.
- 5Stir in shredded apple.
- 6Pour about 1/4 cup mixture per pancake onto the air fryer pan or pot. Cook in the air fryer for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Repeat procedure for remaining pancake mixture.
- 7Divide among 6 serving plates. Dust with some powdered sugar on top.
- 8Serve and enjoy.