- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) red onion, chopped
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 oz. or 450 g) package seitan, diced
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) curry powder
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz or 125 ml) vegetable stock, unsalted
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz or 125 ml) coconut milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer the seitan-pea mixture into a casserole dish that can fit into the size of the Air Fryer cooking basket.
- 4Cook for about 25 minutes. Stir mixture halfway through cooking time.
- 5Serve and enjoy.