- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- salt and freshly ground lemon pepper
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz or 90 g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) dried rosemary
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- olive oil spray
- 1Season chicken fillets with salt and lemon pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Then, add the paprika, coriander, and dried rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a separate small bowl, lightly beat the egg.
- 4Dredge fillet with flour mixture; then, dip into the egg. Then, roll in breadcrumbs.
- 5Arrange the chicken fillets in the Air Fryer basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 6Set the air fryer temperature to 400 F (200 C) and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 7Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.