- 3 tablespoons (1.5 oz or 45 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (1.4 oz or 40 g) shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 pound (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, diced
- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) potatoes, diced
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup (15 g) cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over moderate flame. Stir-fry shallots and garlic for 3 minutes.
- 2Add the ground beef and cook for about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer into a plate.
- 3Heat remaining oil in the same pan. Add the carrot, potatoes, and celery. Cook, stirring for 20 minutes or until tender. Stir in cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Place the beef mixture in a casserole dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket, spread evenly. Top with vegetables, then cheddar and mozzarella.
- 6Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Serve and enjoy.