- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) mussels, cooked
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 (3 g) garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup (15 g) flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) fresh dill weed, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Remove all the mussel shells without the meat.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, oil, garlic, parsley, and dill. Then, add the breadcrumbs. Mix well. Spoon mixture and place on top of each mussel. Sprinkle with grated cheddar. Arrange in the Air Fryer basket. Do not stack, just cook in batches if needed.
- 3Cook in the Air Fryer for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Serve immediately and enjoy.