- 1 head (14 oz or 400 g) cauliflower, blanched and cut into small florets
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 4 ounces (125 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh dill weed, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (C).
- 2In a large bowl, place the blanched cauliflower florets, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese. Drizzle with oil and toss to combine well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Transfer mixture into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill.
- 5Serve and enjoy.