- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 (1.4 oz or 40 g) shallots, sliced thin
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ pounds (675 g) sirloin beef, cut into strips
- 1 head (14 oz or 400 g) broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) oyster sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Stir-fry shallots and garlic for 3 minutes or until aromatic.
- 2Add the beef strips and cook for 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
- 3Add the broccoli and oyster sauce. Cook for 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Transfer beef mixture into your Air Fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Serve in a serving platter and enjoy.