- 1 lb. (450 g) ziti, dry
- 1 lb. (450 g) beef sirloin, ground
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 3 (3 g) garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cup (13 oz or 375 g) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Bring a large stock pot of salted water to a boil. Cook ziti for 10-12 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
- 4Add the beef, stir-fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- 5Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and basil. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Add pasta and stir to combine well. Transfer to a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cook in the Air Fryer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 7Serve immediately and enjoy.