- 1 lb. (450 g) fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1-2 red hot chili pepper, chopped
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, and chili in a large bowl. Add the green beans. Toss to coat evenly and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer the green beans in your air fryer basket. Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, remove the basket halfway through cooking time and shake to cook all sides evenly.
- 4Serve and enjoy.