- 2 ounces (60 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 ounces (2 oz or 60 g) flour (self-raising)
- 2.5 ounces (70 g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 ounce (30 g) chopped hazelnuts
- 1Melt the butter and chocolate together in a heavy-bottomed pan on low flame while stirring; then, let it cool to room temperature.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk together egg with the sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt until you get a mixture that is light and creamy. Whisk in the cooled chocolate mixture and then add in the flour.
- 4Get a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket and line with parchment paper and then spread evenly the brownie mixture. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
- 5Set the Air Fryer timer to 18-20 minutes and cook the brownie at 360 F (180 C) until the top is nicely crispy. The inside should still be soft.
- 6Allow the brownie cool in the baking dish. Then, cut it into about 8 pieces.