- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup (30 g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (30 g) cooked chicken ham, chopped
- 4 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Spread the pastry sheet on a flat surface and cut to form four squares.
- 3Place the 2 pastry squares in the air fryer basket and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- 4Remove basket from the air fryer. Using a metal tablespoon, press each square gently to form an indentation.
- 5Place 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon chicken ham in each hole. Then, add 1 egg on top of each.
- 6Return basket to air fryer. Cook to desired doneness, about 5 minutes more. Remove pie from the air fryer basket and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining pastry squares, cheese, ham, and eggs.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped parsley.