- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup (50 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil and add sweet potatoes. Cook until the sweet potatoes are tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain and allow to cool.
- 2Grate the sweet potatoes into a bowl. Add in breadcrumbs, cinnamon, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- 3Form mixture into tot-shaped cylinders.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 F).
- 5Arrange tots in the air fryer basket in a single layer leaving some space in between. Spray with oil.
- 6Cook the sweet potato tots for 8 minutes. Remove the basket, turn the tots, and spray again with oil. Cook for another 8 minutes.
- 7Serve and enjoy.