- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) fresh shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon (2 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a non-reactive bowl, combine the shrimps, olive oil, lime juice, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, and pepper. Toss to combine well. Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into your air fryer basket.
- 2Set the air fryer to 360 F or (180 C) and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Serve and enjoy.