- 4 (4 oz or 125 g) red bell peppers, roasted and deseeded
- 2/3 cup (5.5 oz or 165 g) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 1 ½ pounds (675 g) sea scallops
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine the roasted bell peppers, garlic, sour cream, cumin, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and parsley in a food processor. Process until it forms a smooth paste. Transfer into a small bowl.
- 2In a medium bowl, add the scallops and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with some paprika and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- 3Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket.
- 4Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C) and cook the scallops for 12-15 minutes turning halfway through cooking time.
- 5Serve with prepared red pepper sauce and enjoy.