- 16 pcs. large button mushrooms (caps only)
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) dried thyme
- 16 pcs. quail eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat Hot Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, whick together the olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Add the mushrooms. Toss to coat well.
- 3Get a baking dish that can fit in your air fryer basket. Add the mushrooms cap-side down in a single layer. For each mushroom cap, break 1 quail egg and fill the mushroom. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook i the air fryer for 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and the eggs are cooked.
- 4Serve and enjoy.