- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) potatoes, cleaned and peeled
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 oz or 45 g) grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cumin, ground
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1Shred peeled potatoes and then drench in cold water. Stir the potatoes and let it soak until water is translucent – these are the starch from the potatoes. Drain water and then pour another batch of cold water. Repeat the procedure again.
- 2Transfer the potatoes in flat tray and then pat dry using paper towels.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine together butter, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt and black pepper. Add in the shredded potatoes and stir together.
- 5Take out the Air Fryer cooking basket. Scoop out 2 tbsp. of the potato mixture and then mold it to desired shape. Place on the cooking basket.
- 6Cook hash brown for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve and enjoy.