- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 2 (4 oz or 125 g) round slices red bell pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh basil, for garnish
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C). Lightly grease a baking dish or oven-proof pan with cooking oil spray (it should fit into the Air Fryer basket).
- 2Place 2 slices red bell pepper into the baking dish.
- 3Break the egg and place at the center to fill the bell pepper slices. Spray lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook in the Air Fryer for 3-5 minutes or to your desired doneness. Remove from heat.
- 4Transfer into a serving dish. Garnish with fresh basil.
- 5Serve with toasts and enjoy.