- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) peanut oil
- 12 oz. (340 g) skinless chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, sliced
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, julienned
- 1 cup (6 oz or 170 g) frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 ml) Chinese rice wine
- 3 1/2 cups (23 oz or 650 g) cooked rice
- 1Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat, add the oil and swirl to coat the base and the sides. Stir fry garlic and onion for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- 2Add chicken and cook for 7-8 minutes or until browned.
- 3Add bell pepper, peas, carrot, hoisin sauce, and rice wine. Cook stirring for 5 minutes.
- 4Add rice and cook further 5 minutes. Toss to combine all ingredients. Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Finish cooking in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes at 380 F (160 C).
- 5Serve and enjoy.