- 4 oz. (125 g) chicken sausage, chopped
- 4 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion (3.5 g), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooking oil spray
- 1Mix together the chicken sausage, eggs, cheese, bell pepper. onion, and paprika in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C). Spray a nonstick 6x2-inch baking pan with oil spray.
- 3Add the egg mixture in the prepared baking pan.
- 4Cook in the air fryer for 18 to 20 minutes or until frittata is completely set.