- 1 pound (450 g) cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) cornstarch
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat your air-fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Then, add in the seasonings, and cornstarch. Toss to coat well.
- 3Transfer the breaded florets in the air-fryer basket. Spray evenly with oil. Cook for about 25 minutes; shake basket halfway tthrough cooking time.
- 4Serve immediately with your favorite dip.