- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) carrots
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Mix together the olive oil, salt, cinnamon, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline, slice the carrots thinly. Place in a large bowl.
- 3Add the olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 5Transfer the carrots in the air fryer basket and cook for 30 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time.
- 6After cooking, don’t take out carrot chips yet. Let it cool inside the Air Fryer for another 15 minutes to enhance crispness. Cool completely before serving.
- 7Serve and enjoy.