- 1 pound (450 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) sea salt
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine together all the spice ingredients.
- 2Add the shrimps and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat well. Cover and place inside the refrigerator to 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Transfer the shrimps into your Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- 5Serve immediately and enjoy.