- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons (2.7 oz or 75 g) grass-fed butter, cold
- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) Greek yogurt
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 320 F (160 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 3Using a pastry blender or 2 forks together cut in butter with dry ingredients until you reach a coarse consistency.
- 4Fold one cup of the fresh blueberries into the batter.
- 5In the center of the mixture, make a small well and pour in yogurt. Mixing all the ingredients together.
- 6In a lightly floured flat surface, place the dough in the middle and fold it into a rectangle. Cut into 4 portions, and then cut the rectangles in half producing 8 squares. Cut the square diagonally to create triangles.
- 7Arrange the scones in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until scones turned golden brown and cooked through. If needed, you may cook the scones in batches.
- 8Garnish with remaining fresh blueberries and serve.