- 12 ounces (340 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon (8 g) baking powder
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1 cup (8 fl oz or 250 ml) whole milk
- 2 tablespoons (2 oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 3 oz. (85 g) turkey ham, chopped
- 1 (5 oz or 150 g) onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh mixed herbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine the flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well at the center.
- 2Add the egg, milk, and melted butter. Mix until just combined.
- 3Add the turkey ham, onion, cheddar, and mixed herbs. Mix until incorprated.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 5Spoon mixture and divide among 16 muffin cups.
- 6Bake in the air fryer for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and tested done. Cook in batches if necessary. Let cool.
- 7Serve and enjoy.