- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil, divided
- 1 medium (120 g) red bell pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 small (80 g) onion, diced
- 1 (1/2 oz. or 15 g) jalapeno, deseeded and sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1Soak the potatoes in cool water for 20 minutes.
- 2Preheat your air fryer to 320 F (160 C).
- 3Drain the potatoes well and dry them with a clean towel. Then, place in a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss to coat.
- 4Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 5In the same bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, taco seasoning, and ground cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 6Transfer potatoes from the air fryer to the bowl with the vegetable mixture. Toss until blended well.
- 7Return potato mixture into the basket and cook in the air fryer that is set to 400 F (200 C) for another 5 to 8 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- 8Serve immediately.