- 10 oz. (280 g) fresh asparagus tips
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 (3.5 oz or 100 g) onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz or 15 ml) olive oil
- 4 cups (17 oz or 480 g) cooked pasta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Combine asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and onions in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place in the Air Fryer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- 4Combine pasta and roasted vegetables in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine well.
- 5Divide among 4 serving plates.
- 6Serve and enjoy.