- 6 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces (250 g) spinach leaves
- 2 ounces (60 g) cheddar, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk 6 eggs together season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry the onion for 3 minutes, then add the spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes stirring often.
- 4Transfer vegetables in a small baking pan (enough to fit Air Fryer), pour the beaten eggs. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 5Place baking pan in the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 6Serve and enjoy.