- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces (250 g) raw Spanish peanuts
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2Whisk together oil, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- 3Add the peanuts and mix well. Dump peanuts in the air fryer basket.
- 4Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes. Shake the basket and cook for another 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 5Serve and enjoy.