- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine the barbecue sauce, olive oil, paprika, garlic, coriander, salt, and pepper together in a large non-reactive bowl. Mix well then add the chicken fillets. Marinate for at least two hours.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Place the marinated chicken fillets in the Air Fryer grill pan and cook for 15 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- 4Serve and enjoy.