- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) baking potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, butter, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 3Place potatoes in a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with oil-spice mixture. Toss to coat.
- 4Cook in the Air Fryer for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 5Serve and enjoy.