- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly crossways
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Place sweet potato slices in a large bowl. Drizzle with coconut oil and add the spices. Toss to coat well. Dump in your air fryer basket.
- 3Cook in the air fryer for 7 minutes. Shake the basket and cook further 5 to 6 minutes, or until nice and crisp.
- 4Once done, transfer the sweet potato slices to a wire rack and let cool.
- 5Serve and enjoy.