- 1 (15 oz. or 420 g) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1Spread the drained chickpeas on a double layer of paper towels and allow to dry.
- 2Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas, nutritional yeast, coconut oil, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, and salt. Toss to coat.
- 4Dump the coated chickpeas into the air fryer basket and cook until crispy, about 20. Shake the basket every after 5 minutes to cook evenly.