- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) coarse sea salt
- 1Rinse your sweet potatoes thoroughly then pat dry.
- 2Using a very sharp knife, slice thinly into uniform sizes. Alternatively, use a mandoline to cut the sweet potatoes.
- 3Toss slices with olive oil to lightly coat, then sprinkle with salt.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 5Place the sweet potatoes in the air-fryer cooking basket. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed. Cook for 30 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time.
- 6After cooking, don’t take out sweet potatoes yet. Let it cool inside the Air Fryer for another 15 minutes to enhance crispness. Cool completely before serving.