- 8 oz. (250 g) baked salmon, flaked
- 2 cups (15.7 oz or 440 g) small-curd cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz or 90 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh dill weed, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1Combine the salmon, cottage cheese, flour, eggs, garlic powder, and dill in a medium mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- 2Form mixture into small patties. Place them in a parchment-lined baking sheet, cover and chill for at least an hour to set.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Place the prepared patties in the cooking basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd to have an equal distribution of heat while it cooks. Cook in batches if needed.
- 5Cook in the Air Fryer for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Transfer into a serving dish.
- 7Serve and enjoy.