- 10 ounces (280 g) Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) potato, sliced into wedges
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini, sliced into 1-inch thick rounds
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, sliced into 1-inch thick rounds
- 1 garlic (0.7 oz or 20 g) bulb, halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a large non-reactive bowl, mix together all ingredients for the marinade. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Add the vegetables and toss to coat well with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4Place vegetables in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Serve and enjoy.