- 2 pounds (900 g) Brussels sprouts
- 8 ounces (250 g) turkey ham cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 4 (3 g) cloves garlic, cloves peeled and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander seeds
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk olive oil with garlic, paprika, and coriander. Then, drizzle this mixture over Brussels sprouts. Toss to coat. Transfer to a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Serve and enjoy.