- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) crushed black peppercorns
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Combine butter, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a small bowl. Brush the salmon fillets with this mixture.
- 3Place crushed peppercorns in a plate. Add the salmon fillets and coat.
- 4Arrange the fish fillets into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 7 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 5Transfer into a serving dish.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy.