- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz or 125 ml) orange juice
- 3 tablespoons (1.6 fl oz or 45 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) orange zest, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried marjoram
- 1 whole chicken, about 3 pounds (1.4 kg)
- 1Place chicken in a shallow bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the orange juice, olive oil, zest, paprika, mustard, salt, rosemary, and marjoram. Pour and massage marinade all over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Place the marinated chicken in a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer.
- 4Set your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C). Cook chicken for 45 minutes or until cooked through. Cool slightly before cutting.
- 5Serve and enjoy.