- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 4 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) turmeric
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- fresh parsley leaves, to serve
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Rinse chicken thoroughly. Pat dry with paper towel.
- 2Whisk together the oil, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, and coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Rub the spice mixture allover the chicken fillets. Cover and keep refrigerated for at leat 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 5Place the spiced chicken in the air fryer basket. Roast, turning once, for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until juices run clear when the thickest part of the chicken is pierced with a knife. Let cool for 10 minutes to rest.
- 6Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 7Serve and enjoy.