- 12 ounces (340 g) puff pastry, thawed
- 4 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) milk
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) sized zucchini, sliced thinly
- 4 ounces (120 g) feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh dill, chopped
- olive oil spray
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, then season with salt and pepper. Add in zucchini, feta cheese and dill. Stir well.
- 3Lightly grease 8 individual muffin tins. Roll out pastry and cover the bottom and sides of the mini pie tins.
- 4Divide and pour in egg mixture among prepared mini pie tins. Place inside Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook in batches for about 15-20 minutes or until crusts turn to golden brown and the egg filling is cooked through.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish.
- 6Serve and enjoy