- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) milk
- 2/3 cup (3 oz or 85 g) flour
- 3/4 cup (4 oz or 125 g) white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) Matcha powder
- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) sliced almonds
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2Get your 6×6-inch baking pan and line it with baking paper.
- 3Combine the flour and matcha powder together in a mixing bowl.
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat the butter with sugar until pale and fluffy, then add eggs in one at a time.
- 5Fold in the milk and melted white chocolate until blended well.
- 6Gradually stir in the flour and matcha mixture into the wet mixture.
- 7Gently pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- 8Bake in the air fryer for about 20 to 25 minutes or until set and tested done.
- 9Let cool before slicing into squares.