- 3 lbs. (1350 g) boneless turkey breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 whole cloves
- 1In a large shallow dish, place the turkey breasts.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, rosemary, pepper, and cloves. Pour this mixture over turkey breasts. Rub to coat all sides with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 3Preheat your air fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Remove the turkey breast from the marinade and drain. Place in the air fryer basket. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish.
- 6Serve and enjoy.