- 4 pcs. (3 oz or 85 g) portabello mushrooms
- 1 (1.5 oz or 40 g) shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Clean and wash portabello mushrooms and remove stems. Set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine together the shallot, garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Arrange portabello mushrooms, cap side up and brush with balsamic vinegar mixture. Let it stand for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 5Place marinated portabello mushroom on Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- 6Serve and enjoy.