- 1 pound (450 g) small-sized carrot, trimmed and peeled
- 1 pound (450 g) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and Italian seasoning in a large glass mixing bowl.
- 2Add both the asparagus and carrots. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Place the asparagus and carrots in a baking dish that can fit in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp but tender. You may turn them for even cooking.
- 5Serve and enjoy.