- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) minced garlic
- 2 pounds (900 g) medium shrimps, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Get a resealable bag and put the lemon juice, butter, chipotle peppers, and garlic. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Next, add the shrimps and massage making sure to coat all sides with marinade. Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Transfer the marinated shrimps into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook the shrimps in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 6Serve and enjoy