- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini
- 2 (4 oz or 125 g) yellow bell peppers
- 2 (4 oz or 125 g) tomatoes
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Cut the zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, and onion into small pieces.
- 3Place the vegetables into a large bowl and mix with the Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat.
- 5Place the ingredients into an oven proof dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
- 6Leave in the Air Fryer for 3 to 5 minutes once cooked.