- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) whole almonds
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons (2 fl oz or 60 ml) honey
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) almond oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) sesame seeds
- 1Spread the almonds on the air fryer basket to make a single layer.
- 2Set your air fryer to 350 F (175 C). Cook almonds, shaking the basket occasionally, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine the sugar and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- 4In a saucepan, whisk the honey along with water and almond oil; bring mixture to a boil.
- 5Add the almonds; cook, stirring until almonds have absorbed all the liquid, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add the coated almonds to the large bowl sprinkled with sugar mixture. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture over almonds; toss to coat evenly.
- 7Spread the almonds onto waxed paper, and allow to cool completely.
- 8Store at room temperature in a tightly covered container.