- 6 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) white onion, chopped
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces (250 g) baked salmon, diced
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh dill weed, chopped
- 2 ounces (60 g) cheddar, grated
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk 6 eggs together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add the salmon and dill; cook further 2-3 minutes.
- 4Transfer mixture in a small baking dish (enough to fit the Air Fryer cooking basket), pour the beaten egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 5Place baking dish in Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 7Serve and enjoy.