- 2 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) white peppercorns, whole
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) coriander seeds, whole
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon (3.5 g) turmeric, ground
- 1In a food processor or a blender combine, white pepper, coriander and garlic; process until a paste is formed.
- 2In a bowl combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, turmeric, brown sugar and the paste. Add the chicken, coat them well and refrigerate 1–2 hours.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Place the chicken into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for about 10-12 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 5Serve and enjoy.