- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) tenderloin steak
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) low-sodium steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black ground pepper
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Mix together the steak sauce, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, coriander, salt, and pepper in a mixing medium bowl. Add the steaks and rub thoroughly with this mixture. Cover and let sit for at least an hour inside the refrigerator.
- 3Place steaks in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook for 8-10 minutes (medium rare) or 12-15 minutes (well-done).
- 4Serve and enjoy.